Head of Facility Services, Zurich University Hospital
Responsible for the FM Department of a large University
Hospital in Switzerland including most soft FM services
◦ Senior Business Consultant in the
HC department of a major FM provider
◦ More than 30 years of FM experience, 14 of which with
Healthcare related roles
BSc and MSc in FM
Chair of Swiss FM association fmpro
Director, Facilities Management, William Osler Health System
FM operations/management, Construction and other associated
Professor (part-time) Building Environmental System, Seneca college.
Ontario Certified Technicians and Technologist (admission and examination
Auditor, Technical Accreditation Canada
Vast industrial, Institutional and Merchant Marine Engineering Experience.
Over thirty years of versatile experience, including fifteen years of Facilities
Management experience in the healthcare setting.
Marine Engineer, Operating Engineer, B.Com, PMP, FMP, LEED GA
Sam is a US Army Veteran who has 25 years of experience leading supply chain and procurement teams. He is adept at transforming supply chain and procurement organizations via the execution category management, strategic sourcing, supplier management, inventory and materials management processes and strategies primarily at global Fortune 500 companies. He has experience sourcing both direct and indirect materials and services and has a strong international sourcing background with a heavy concentration in Asia. Currently, Sam is the owner of Temporary Wall Systems of Atlanta. TWS of Atlanta provides ICRA certified rentable containment systems for facilities such Hospitals, Labs, Retail or any other business who seeks to provide a dust free, professional environment for during construction or other remediation activities in their facilities.
Regional Business Developer for Davey Tree Expert Company, accountable for
building strong long-lasting business relationships, sales and client satisfaction in Minnesota and the Midwest US. In this role, Cindy Grady has responsibility for the Midwest Region’s results. She has over 25 years of business experience, education and mentoring in the green industry. Cindy is a partner for
commercial clients, assisting with budgeting, strategic thinking and planning, working with high level of integrity, and a deep and passionate commitment to her clients.
Senior Managing Director, CBRE
Oversees the Global Outsourced FM and Project Management
operations for a Global Pharmaceutical manufacture.
◦ Oversaw the outsourced FM, PjM, & RE Transaction operations for a large health
system in the Mid Atlantic
◦ AVP Real Estate, Design & Construction for a medium sized health system
25+ years in FM &PjM Operations, last 8 years in Healthcare / Pharma
AAS, BS, MS Degrees; CFM, MCR, RE Agent
Account Manager, Business Development,
Mechanical Engineering & Construction Corporation
Connie works with FMs in their capacity to provide
Strategically Engineered Mechanical Solutions focused
on meeting the unique requirements of Health Care
12 years of IFMA Participation and Leadership:
• President, IFMA Chesapeake Chapter
• VP Membership, IFMA Chesapeake Chapter
• Co-Chair Membership, IFMA Capital Chapter
General Manager, EQUANS
Responsible for Facility Management at the Centre of Addiction and
Mental Health Hospital.
◦ Project Director for multiphase infrastructure renewal
project at large hospital in downtown Toronto.
◦ Facilities Director for Private Public Partnership hospital in Northern Ontario.
◦ 8 years Healthcare FM Experience
◦ P.Eng, CFM, SFP, CPSM, PMO, C.Dir
Board Member at Large
Key Account Manager with Pinchin Ltd.; a North American Engineering and Environmental Consulting Firm.
- Vice President (Communication and Membership, Greater Toronto and South Central Ontario) IFMA Chapter, 2021 – Present.
- Corporate Advisory Committee, Member & Vice-Chair, Canadian Healthcare Engineering Society (CHES), 2019 – Present.
- Canadian Healthcare Lead for Pinchin Ltd. and 18 years of experience in Healthcare compliance and redevelopment services.
- Credentials: B.Sc. Env., PMP, PMI-RMP, EP